Omega Seminars has been conducting continuing education courses for local components of the Texas Dental Hygienists’ Association since 1998. The seminars provide scientific and technological information to aid members of the Texas dental team: dentist, dental hygienists, dental assistants as well as other health care professionals in meeting continuing education requirements by the Texas Dental Board.
YOU DECIDE; All courses will be “Live In Person” and “Live Virtual Webinars” but don’t forget to let me know how you’ll be attending. Having explained that the Friday, October 1, 2021 course will be “Live In Person” only.
- CHECK TO SEE IF YOU GET ONE OF OMEGA’S GREAT DISCOUNTS FOR A COURSE YOU ARE REGISTERING FOR. These discounts apply to “Live in Person” and/or “Live Virtual Webinar Online” courses.
- Discount #1 USE COUPON CODE CE1
- If you register for 3 three hour courses you will receive a 4th course absolutely FREE!
- Discount #2 USE COUPON CODE CE2
- If you and 3 other friends or staff members register together for an all day course (that’s two three hour courses= all day); each person pays ONLY $80. You must have a minimum total of 4 or more people. THAT’S ONLY $80 FOR 6 CEUs.
- Discount #3 USE COUPON CODE CE3
- If you are in a group of 5 or more people, and everyone is registering for an all day course, each person pays only $55 for the whole day. THAT’S ONLY $55 for 6 hours of CE- WOW!
- Discount #4 USE COUPON CODE CE4
- If you register for 2 three hour courses you pay only $90.
- ONLY ONE DISCOUNT MAY BE USED AT A TIME. ALL DISCOUNTS APPLY WHETHER YOU ARE COMING “LIVE IN PERSON” OR JOINING BY LIVE VIRTUAL WEBINAR. ALL DISCOUNTS ARE APPLIED AT CHECKOUT.
CHOOSING NOT TO USE ONE OF THE DISCOUNTS? EACH COURSE (ONE 3 HOUR COURSE) IS ONLY $50.
Coming to the BAY AREA/CLEAR LAKE Course- Johnny Arolfo Civic Center, 400 W Walker, League City, TX 77573
Coming to the BAY AREA/PORT ARTHUR course- Lamar State College, Pt. Arthur, (Carl Parker Multipurpose Center) 1500 Procter St, Port Arthur, TX 77640
Coming to the BAY/AREA/SPRING course- Hilton Garden Inn North Houston Spring, 23523 Northgate Crossing Blvd., Spring, TX 77373
Coming to the BRAZOS VALLEY/COLLEGE STATION course- Hilton College Station & Conference Center, 801 University Dr E, College Station, TX 77840
Coming to the CENTRAL TEXAS/TEMPLE course- Temple College (Pavilion), 2600 S 1st St, Temple, TX 76504
Coming to the CORPUS CHRISTI course- Omni Corpus Christi, 900 N Shoreline Blvd, Corpus Christi, TX 78401
If you have any questions contact: Lois Palermo, firstname.lastname@example.org OR 713-419-6974. If you decide to mail in a check for any registrations, make sure you send me your full name, address, email, phone number and what courses you want to sign up for (All I need for course information is the date of the course and if you are coming to AM, PM or BOTH and if you are coming in person or taking the course as a webinar online).